At BioDeposit® we have taken what mother nature has given us in lake deposits and via the patented technology created a range of sapropel and peat based products that puts back in what mankind strips out, or creates humus in soil types that have low concentration of natural materials, so we can proudly declare that WE CREATE HUMUS AND RESTORE SOIL FERTILITY!
At BioDeposit® we have taken what mother nature has given us in lake deposits and via the patented technology created a range of sapropel and peat based products that puts back in what mankind strips out, or creates humus in soil types that have low concentration of natural materials, so we can proudly declare that
WE CREATE HUMUS AND RESTORE SOIL FERTILITY!
BioDeposit® Agro is a biologically active soil conditioner obtained by using environmentally sound patented technology from natural ingredients: sapropelic colloid and active peat. The combination of these two components supplement each other:
- sapropel contains a rich complex of natural vitamins, minerals and bacteria that promote rapid formation of humus in the soil, activating metabolic processes in soil and restoring its fertility;
- peat creates a soil structure, improves its aeration, saturates with the humic acids and increases moisture-holding capacity of soil.
BioDeposit® Agro is not subjected to chemical or thermal treatment, therefore it contains a full spectrum of natural ecologically pure materials.
BioDeposit® Agro is versatile in use - it can be applied to all the plants growing in the garden or yard without any exceptions. It is very effective when used in greenhouses, for planting fruit trees, berry bushes, conifers, deciduous and ornamental cultures, flowers, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs.
BioDeposit® Agro is mainly not a fertiliser, but a biologically active basis for rapid restoration of soil fertility and formation of humus in it.
Major ingredients of BioDeposit® Agro are:
- nitrogen-fixing and nitrifying bacteria;
- natural water soluble vitamins: carotene (provitamin A), B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, E, C, D, P and folic acid;
- 16 natural water soluble Amino Acids: Histidine, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Arginine, Aspartine, Alanine, Serine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Cystine;
- natural enzymes: Catalase, Peroxidase, Reductase, Protease;
- humic complex: Humic Acids, Fulvic Acid;
- microelements: Mn, Cu, B, Zn, I, Mg, Cr, Ag, Sn, Ba, Ti, Br, Mo, V, Be;
- Nitrogen (N) not less than 10 000 mg/kg;
- Phosphorus (P) not less than 150 mg/kg;
- Potassium (K) not less than 250 mg/kg;
- Organic Carbon (C) not less than 40%;
- Essential elements: Si, Ca, Al, Fe;
- Organic matter (OM) not less than 75%± 10%;
- Moisture not more than 70% ± 5%;
- pH 3÷7 (by requirement);
BioDeposit® Agro functions:
- Creates soil humus
- Prevents soil humus of erosion;
- Restores soil fertility and improves its structure;
- Increases cropping capacity by 40-60% and reduces yield ripening time;
- Suppresses the growth of patogenic nematodes;
- Increases soil moisture content by 4-5 time;
- Neutralizes excessive concentration of radionuclides in the soil, heavy metals, pesticides and chemical fertilizer salts in the soil;
- Improves fruit and vegetable taste and increases the amount of vitamins in it;
BioDeposit® Agro is recommended for:
- depleted soil;
- saline soil;
- eroded soils with damaged structure;
- soils treated with chemical and mineral fertilizers for a long period of time;
- territories located near city roads, industrial zones with the soil polluted with heavy metals;
- sandy soil, sandy clay soil with minimum content of Organic matter;
- soil contaminated with pathogenic nematodes.
BioDeposit® Agro should be used once in 3-4 years only. Mix 1 part of the product with 4 to 7 parts of soil, plant seeds or seedlings and water.
BioDeposit® Agro’s shelf life is 2 years from the moment of production, providing that the storage temperature is not more than +40°C.