At BioDeposit® we have taken what mother nature has given us in lake deposits and via the patented technology created a range of sapropel and peat based products that puts back in what mankind strips out, or creates humus in soil types that have low concentration of natural materials, so we can proudly declare that WE CREATE HUMUS AND RESTORE SOIL FERTILITY!
At BioDeposit® we have taken what mother nature has given us in lake deposits and via the patented technology created a range of sapropel and peat based products that puts back in what mankind strips out, or creates humus in soil types that have low concentration of natural materials, so we can proudly declare that
WE CREATE HUMUS AND RESTORE SOIL FERTILITY!
BioDeposit® Elixir is a natural humic concentrate of biologically active material, a sustainable water soluble plant growth enhancer, produced from specially prepared peat with a different degree of humification and combustion.
BioDeposit® Elixir contains a well balanced complex of humic (123 gr/l) and fulvic acids, amino acids, macro and micro elements.
BioDeposit® Elixir is free from aggressive and toxic materials. The product BioDeposit® Elixir is meant for all type plants, but most effective when applied to:
- soil with low humus content;
- sandy soil;
- clay soil;
- soils disturbed due to long-term irrigation;
- acidic soils;
- derno-podzolic soil;
- soil with damaged structure;
- eroded soil.
BioDeposit® Elixir efficiency:
- intensifies nutrients mobilization processes and improves soil physicochemical properties;
- makes heavy metals containing in the soil become inaccessible for the plants;
- reduces nitrates, radionuclides and heavy metals content in plants, neutralizes the negative effects of pesticide treatment;
- essentially increases plant immunity to diseases, stress and extreme climate conditions;
- enables soil wetability and moisture-holding capacity increase;
- increases efficiency of mineral fertilizer application;
- activates growth and functioning of soil-inhabiting microorganism;
BioDeposit® Elixir has pasty consistency.
1 litre of BioDeposit® Elixir is for 2000 litre of ready for watering product with 0,006g/litre (0,06%) humic acid concentration.
BioDeposit® Elixir is packaged in 12 ml sachets, 1 L bottles and 180 L drums. Larger package is possible upon request.
BioDeposit® Elixir can be used in several ways:
1. The first option - BioDeposit® Elixir is useful for soaking seeds before planting. Three drops of the drug is dissolved in a glass of water or 12 ml sachet (bag) in 20 litres. Seeds are placed in a cloth and soak for 10-12 hours in prepared solution. In the process of soaking the seeds will absorb the BioDeposit® Elixir solution, so you need to ensure that seeds are evenly moistened. After 12 hours seeds are planted into the soil. Experiments show that soaking seeds in the BioDeposit® Elixir solution increases germination % and also shortness period of germination for several days. This means that use of BioDeposit® Elixir for soaking will help to obtain larger number of seedlings in shorter period of time.
2. The second option - is BioDeposit® Elixir application for root watering. You can water with the solution newly planted seeds as well as seedlings and adult plants. We recommend 2 waterings during the growing season. If the first time you watered the soil after planting the seeds, then the second time the same soil should be watered in two weeks. Amount of solution in this case should be equal to water amount for ordinary watering.
3. The third option - is spraying plant leaves with BioDeposit® Elixir, because there are important energy exchange processes such as production of chlorophyll and consumption of carbon dioxide, occurring in leaves. For spraying you should prepare the same BioDeposit® Elixir solution as for soaking and watering (1:2000). Spraying should be performed two times during the growing season within the interval of 14-15 days. If the volume of 20 litres is to large for you, you can dilute the content of one sachet in a glass of water, and keep the solution for a long period of time in a stoppered bottle (jar) to prevent water evaporation. Then, as needed, you can dilute half-cup in 10 litres of water, a quarter of cup in 5 litres, etc. Experiments have shown that the use of BioDeposit® Elixir for root watering or spraying increases crop yields by at least 20-40%, depending on soil condition.
4. The fourth option - is the application of BioDeposit® Elixir as an accelerator of compost maturation. To do this, dilute BioDeposit® Elixir with water in 1:1000 proportion, i.e. dilute a sachet in 10 litres of water and pour the contents of this solution on compost pit or compost pile. After 3-4 days, the compost temperature will rise to 50°C. Compost prepared in this way will be filled with humic substances and provide a significant increase in your yield. When preparing compost we recommend to sprinkle a layer of compostable material with 2-4 cm thick BioDeposit® Agro layer, and to pour BioDeposit® Elixir over the resulting "cake" afterwards. This compost will be a great material for planting and fertilising garden plants.
BioDeposit® Elixir shelf life is 2 years from the date of production if the storage temperature is from +5° to +35° С
The greatest effect is achieved when BioDeposit® Agro is used in conjunction with BioDeposit® Elixir, as BioDeposit® Agro creates a growing medium for a full-fledged and proper development of plants, and BioDeposit® Elixir helps to accelerate metabolism and growth.